Only Emergency Repairs Will Be Accepted Over The Phone, Preferably By Text For Clarity.
It is a policy of PMNZ that all non-urgent repair and maintenance requests must be submitted in writing by completing our online form below.
We will use our office key for access by required tradespeople to facilitate the quickest resolution to all tenant concerns. All tradespeople we appoint have been comprehensively vetted by PMNZ, and will act in a professional manner to complete the necessary repairs.
For any after hours emergency repairs please contact your Property Manager - If your call is not answered please immediately text exactly what the problem is to your Property Manager. (Always note the address of your property)
The following constitute an Emergency
- Unsecured premises – for break-ins call Police first.
- For fire call Fire Department first.
- Blocked toilet (only if there is no other useable toilet on premises).
- Overflowing drainage/sewage.
- Serious water/plumbing leak. (Turn the water supply to the home off at the outside valve)
- No power – (if it is not a power company issue). Call power company first.
- No water – (if it is not a water company issue). Call water company first.
- An alarm that will not turn off.
The following do not constitute as an Emergency
- No hot water
- No cooking facilities
- Everyday appliance failure
- No power (if it is a power company issue)
- No water (if it is a Watercare issue)
- Lost keys or keys locked in a house or car – please phone a locksmith
Each case will be assessed on its merit and a decision will be made as to whether it requires immediate assistance.